Safarilink Services for Lodges and Camps
Our primary objective at Safarilink is to provide our 4239 registered safari-specialist tour operators/agents/DMCs with accurate descriptions, images, social media profiles and accolades on 1421 safari products to enable them sell safaris effectively.
Safarilink has created 38900 introductions from safari-specialist tour operators/agents/DMCs to safari products and operators. Safarilink’s ‘intelligent matching’ algorithm will ensure your safari lodge, camp or mobile/canoeing safari business is presented to our 4239 registered sales consultants, product managers and senior executives within safari-specialist tour operators, travel agencies and destination management companies.
Safarilink Membership & Subscriptions
Safarilink is a trade only resource and membership is limited to businesses that sell safaris and provide safari experiences.
There are two Safarilink membership options:
- Safarilink Standard
- Safarilink Premium
Safarilink Product Standard
- Create or update your safari product profile
- Need to know
- Safari activities
- Wildlife - mammals, birds & reptiles
- Local Activities
- Facilities for guests internet, shop, spa etc.
- Accommodation - detailed description of rooms/tents/villas
- Accolades - awards, Tripadvisor etc.
- Seasons - when to go
- Average stay
- Pricing - rack rate
- Child policy
- News updates
- Blog entries
- Special events
- Special Offers
- Special offers with expiry dates
- Last minute offers
- Detailed current product rack rates
- Product images - royalty free & downloadable
- Main banner image - 978 x 220 pixels
- Other images - 440 x 320 pixels
- Thumbnail images - 180 x 144 pixels
- High resolution images
- Social media feeds
- Safari Awards
- Select applicable awards categories
- Download official Safari Awards logos - nominee, finalist and winner
- Ability to switch voting notifications on or off
- Self managed account
If you would like to know more, click here to register >