Safarilink Services for Tour Operator, Travel Agent or Destination Management Company
Safarilink’s primary objective is to provide safari-specialist tour operators and travel agents with accurate, independently compiled and curated information on safari product (lodges/camps/operators) to help travel professionals sell safaris knowledgeably and effectively.
Safarilink’s proprietary buyer/product ‘intelligent matching’ algorithm provides sales consultants, product managers and senior executives within safari-specialist tour operators and travel agencies with a shortlist of safari products that match their buyer profiles.
Safarilink standard and premium services enable sales consultants, product managers and senior executives to check availability with safari product directly and process bookings with vetted DMC’s where our aggregated bookings platform ensures the best nett rates.
There are three Safarilink membership options for tour operators, travel agencies and destination management companies:
- Safarilink Agent Standard
- Safarilink Agent Premium
Safarilink Agent Standard
- Create or update your safari profile and create a shortlist of safari products relevant to you and your clients - discover new safari operators and products and receive update alerts on your favourite/preferred products when they add special offers, amend rates or announce updates
- View safari product profiles including
- Highlights - product USP
- Need to know - what’s special about the product
- Safari activities - safari options - drives/walks/canoeing etc
- Wildlife - mammals, birds & reptiles
- Local Activities - non safari activities
- Facilities for guests - internet, shop, spa etc.
- Accommodation - detailed description of rooms/tents/villas
- Accolades - awards, Tripadvisor etc.
- Seasons - when to go
- Average stay - how many days/nights to stay
- Pricing - rack rate
- Child policy - policy on children
- News updates
- Blog entries - safari sightings, guide comments etc
- Special events - eclipse, anniversaries, special guest/guides etc
- Special Offers
- Special offers with expiry dates - annual deals - 4 for 3, 7 for 5 etc
- Last minute offers - time sensitive offers, usually 1-3 months from offer dates
- Detailed current product rack rates - downloadable PDF
- Product images - royalty free &downloadable
- Main banner image - 978 x 220 pixels
- Other images - 440 x 320 pixels
- Thumbnail images - 180 x 144 pixels
- High resolution images
- Social media feeds - all social media feeds in one place - see what they and their clients are saying about them...
- Safari Awards - the ‘Oscars’ of the safari industry - see who the other [Total number] safari-specialist tour operators/agents think are the best safari products in 16 categories
- Categories - discover the safari products strengths
- Testimonials - read previous guests and agents comments
- Safari Awards achievements - nominee, finalist and winner information
Safarilink Agent Premium
- All Safarilink Agent Standard features and functionality, plus;
- Preferred product selection - add a product to your ‘preferred product’ list and ensure you never miss an update, special offer or rates update from your favourite safari operators, lodges and camps again
- See how many other trade buyers list your favourite products and operators
- Discover new and popular safari lodges, camps and operators with the Safarilink ‘intelligent match’ feature alerting you to safari operators, lodges and camps that match your buyer profile
- Develop your product knowledge by watching our webinars featuring your preferred safari products and operators
If you would like to know more, you can register on our Safari Guild site: click here to register >